hello everyone...
i know no one is likely around to pop in here, but i have fresh coffee brewing ~ go figure, the study-bug drank nearly a full pot in the last 18 hours! and i also have cinnamon crunch bagels and real cream cheese from Panera Bread. there is also hot water for tea or cocoa or hot cider ~ check out the assortment in the red wicker basket with the linen ladybug liner.
i'm off to the shower and to head to class... we have from 1000-1300 to take then final. a second tackling of a 20-22pg exam, with nearly 200 questions. i was looking at the date, and i cant tell you how many times i have said in the last 6 weeks: class ends on august 25th.
and lookie here ~~~> it's august 25th!!!!!
it flew by but feels like this was a regular 15wk semester too, in the volume of work.
anyways...in honour of the end of class, i would like to post some fun words i have learned in this microbiology course:
hyphae (pronounced "hi-fee")
laryngeotracheobronchitis (technical name for croup)
glomerulonephritis (glow-MARE-you-LOW-neff-right-is)
and the funniest line on our course objective sheets, at the end of the Infectious Diseases portion: any other infections covered in class - uhhhhh...is that like "other duties as assigned" in a job description? apparently so.
ok, enough rambling...into the shower and onto the last class...*sigh*
i am going to miss a lot of things (read: people) about this class ;)
leave me a wee space of the fluffy couch in the corner when i return, then i will join the party/meeting! let me know what ya'll brought to eat... [may, i hope you brought pansit! if not, there is time to make some before i return. but no pressure]
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I'm wearing my "Save Pluto" shirt. Like it? As always, I have the Diet Coke. I'll put it next to the bagels. Where's the remote control for the TV?
I'm with Dr. A - Save Pluto!
It is a pleasure to be here with Ladybug. I have brought an assortment of Hershey's Miniatures. My favorite is the creamy milk chocolate with cashews, but I'll share with my fellow bloggers. Please pass me a cup 'o joe.
hey ya'll...or shall i just say hello to the TWO of you ;)
the remote is on top of the TV cabinet, doc... and thanks for being our steady diet coke provider! if i spike it with some rum a little later will you tell us hwo old you are??? ;)
heeey miss lea! thanks for the chocolate - you know the way to impress a hostess of a party, um...i mean meeting! i like the Crackle ones... but any is good but dark chocolate.
alrighty...ya'll enjoy the goodies, i got myself some sweet tea and am gonna go collapse into those fluffy pillows on the big comfy couch - there's plenty of room!
oh wow, cinnamon crunch bagels. And, did I hear that someone brought creamy chocolate with cashews? Dr. A. you cannot hog that remote! You have had GOLF on there all day. Lea and I want to watch the food network. Isn't that right Lea? Oh, I also brought a movie, I think it is "Ladder 49."
I brought some chips, dip and Fritos.
Ladybug, good luck with your tests today. I am off to a birthday part and "Stuff".
Are you dancin the night away now that you are done???? CONGRATS!!! :)
I just woke up as I stayed home today and slept the entire day away, so I'm still a little foggy.
But I did bring over some chips and salsa and some Ben and Jerry's.... ;)
Congrats again!! :)
Hugz,
Carrie :)
OK I have been ordered to eat all non fat foods.. good thing i brought things like celery and carrots... and salad mix... i think thats all non fat.. my triglcerite levels are bad... so i wanna watch the food network with cathy since i cant eat it i can least look at it right?????
ohhhhh Dr. McDreamy is here ohhh arn't we soo lucky LOL...
Don't mind me Doc A...
im just enjoying the view...
nope not stalking LOL..
Thanks for having the coffee.
I just got off work a little bit ago, and I know that I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes open for this meeting without some caffeine on board.
later...
thanks for not letting doc hog the remote all day! we must take turns...
cathy, ladder 49 was filmed here in my hometown, baltimore, and actually a good friend of mine who is a painter worked on a lot of the set painting and all. and with all that, i havent ever seen the movie...so i hope you dont mind if i pop it in again and play it now :)
yes miss carrie, i am DONE my class - tho i am bummed, cuz i am going to desparately miss my daily dose of eye-candy ;) as of this moment and the grades i have gotten back i have a 90% which is an A. depending upon how i do on th final and my paper, i could keep the 90%/A or i can be knocked down a POINT and get a B. at which point i will seriously pout and need some therapy. i night fight him for the point, as it will wreck my 4.0 and for one stinking POINT, i will argue for credit for my attendence, etc... :)
thanks ya'll for stopping by! make sure ya'll take the leftovers and such... unless may gets here with the pansit, then i get the leftovers!
love and hugs to ya'll...thanks for your encouragement and cheerleading in this class of mine these few weeks!
Rats. Time differences. I'm always late. Ah well. No one would want to share my gluten free muffins anyway (unless they're particularly desperate) :)
i thought i heard the door opening... glad you came, and i'd try one of your gluten-free muffins. do you make them yourself? are you allergic?
thanks for stopping by...sorry if i was snoring too loud on the couch!
An early morning visitor. One day I'll seek time zone'revenge' and get everyone to a downunder BA meeting!!
Muffins home-made? Yes and they should come with a warning sign!! Not the best baker but, as a coeliac, I'm having to learn.
ok ... I totally forgot about this meeting ...is it too late? I'm going to go read all the comments and see what happened!
I'll take your gluten free recipe!
oh man! I missed the Ladder 49 movie! I still haven't seen that! I love celery!!
COFFEEEEE & Dr. Mc Dreamy! yea!
Post a Comment